Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. This online-only auction will begin to close at 7:00 pm on Sept 21th. Lots will close approximately every 15 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. at 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
3. NOTICE: American Land Auctions, LLC will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Any item left after 7PM on September 24 without written permission from American Land Auctions will be deemed abandoned and shall become property of American Land Auction.
4. American Land Auctions, LLC reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
5. This auction has a 10% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $110.
5. You will receive an invoice listing the items won. Payment is due at the time of pick up. Only Cash will be accepted, no credit cards, and certainly no money orders. See payment details sections for permitted checks and wire transfer options for more expensive items.
6. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
8. There are no shipping, moving or packing services offered by the American Land Auctions, LLC.
9. Declined credit cards and/or failure to pay can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions.
10. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns. If running equipment will not start on pickup it is the buyers responsibility to remove. We will assist with loaders but it is not American land Auctions job to perform any mechanical work to start machines.
11.No loading by American Land Auctions. Bidder must load themselves!
12. Please leave children at home on day of pickup or have someone to stay in the truck with them. Nobody under 16 should be out of the truck during loading. You should wear closed toe shoes in the yard at all times.
13. All buyers of firearms must adhere to state and federal laws. All buyers must pass a background check even if buying a long gun (rifle or shotgun). The background/transfer will be done at a local gun shop that is in Spring Church, PA (Approx 10 minutes from Shelocta with details given after payment). A buyer shall pay $50 per item to the FFL running the background check regardless of outcome. Should the buyer fail the background check there will be $200 service fee deducted from the refund. We have made arrangements that you will come and pay in Shelocta and go meet the FFL on the same day.
14. Any hours or odometer readings on equipment are what are showing and American Land has not verified information to be correct.
15. All items, including vehicles are sold "As-Is" and by bidding you confirm that you have had the opportunity for you and/or a mechanic to inspect any item to ensure operation and physical qualities of the machine. No refunds. It is your duty to inspect prior to hitting bid.
16. All notary fees, taxes, titles, plates, and other costs of titled vehicles shall be paid by the buyer.
17. The bidder agrees that venue for any litigation, action or court proceeding arising from or relating to this auction shall lie in the courts governing American Land Auctions Shelocta office at 2474 SR 156, Shelocta, PA 15774 (Armstrong County Magistral District #4)
18. Buyers, bidders, and anyone in the American Land Auctions site will follow all current covid guidelines.